Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Sorry

I wish I could entertain you today with something humorous or helpful but my head's killing me. My mom came over ...no, it's not what you think...she didn't give me the headache lol.

I ran into my mom downtown today, of all places, and she came over and tried to massage my headache away and she helped but it's still quite painful. Did I mention my mom's a massage therapist who lives relatively close. Don't you wish you were me, just for that one perk? Yeah, it's as awesome as you're thinking.

Anyhoo, can't talk much tonight about anything because I'm having a hard time thinking. I'll post all about American Idol, my fixation with Lost...and lots of other stuff tomorrow and this weekend. Stay tuned...

6 backward glances:

FriendinME said...

I hope you feel better... headaches are not so good.

josey said...

hey ames! i wondered how you've been. sending up lots of prayers here for that headache to go away soon. take care of yourself!!! (((superhugs))) (but not too super, so they dont hurt your head. LOL.)

Heidi Sue said...

you are popular, I am sorry that your head hurts. That is no fun. If you need some to play with sp let me know I would love to help out. I can do dinner to if you still don't feel good. LOVE YA

Jessica said...

Feel better soon!

Amy said...

thanks everyone! i feel better; just needed some sleep. it really knocked me out though!

i just appreciate all the nice comments!

Gypsy at Heart said...

Amy, about the best two remedies I've found for a migraine are a hot hot shower with the water hitting the back of my neck. I don't know why but it helps incredibly. The other one is a darkened room and some sleep. I always wake up better from a headache after a nap or a longer rest. Glad to hear you are feeling better. A bad headache can be so debilitating. On another note, aren't you a lucky girl? And she lives close by. I envy you so that you have your mother close by.