Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Idol

Alright, I'm trying to catch up on my recorded episodes, which include all of last week and then this week too. My comments:

* Danny has GOT TO GO. His attitude totally bugs! If he's like that already, what's he going to be like as a celebrity? Annoying - that's what!



* Fav guy: Jason (adorable!)



* Fav girl: Katy Malloy

I could have been done with either girls (Joanne & Amanda) who were up to be voted off this week. I'm sure that Amanda will go soon anyway.

For the guys, I thought that Colton should have stayed. I really liked him. Honestly, why didn't Danny get voted off...little punk.

Well, I have now to dip into this week's recorded episodes...More to come!

10 backward glances:

FriendinME said...

At this point, I wish we could vote against instead of for contestants.

I, for another, would vote off Danny in a heartbeat. I agree with you that he is just stinking annoying. I wanna reach through my screen and smack him one. :)

Unfortunately, we will probably see more of Danny because he is the most recent poster boy at www.votefortheworst.com. This is the same group that saved Sanjaya's butt for so long last year.

I didn't see last night... I had to take my daughter to the hospital. On the way there, we were joking, "Can you get a room with a TV in it so we can watch American Idol??" (she is okay. home and in bed now.)

We will all catch up on TiVo. (gotta love TiVo)

kelly said...

I like Danny. I don't think he'll win, but I think he's funny. I think he acts a bit feminine, but I tend to like guys with a feminine twist. They are funny and witty, and just neat.

josey said...

ohhh man am i ever loving AI this season :) yesterday i watched all of last week's episodes. LOL. i havent decided on my faves yet, but i was fine with the one that left last week. colton wasnt bad at all--i just think he was a little underexperienced, and probably couldnt have handled it if he DID win.

i just also finished watching last nite's episode...so watch it soon so we can discuss! HEEH!

one other thing tho...did you notice on (i think) the results show last week, at the very end when ryan is signing off...he "thanked the judges" and left out simon? well, he did it again last nite! what's his problem? LOL. i'm sure they set up some of the little arguments, but sometimes i think ryan is a little snot and takes advantage of the live shows ;) hehe.

josey said...

oh yeah, and about danny...he IS very, uh, flagrant. LOL. he DOES have a great voice, tho, and is "pretty"...heheh...but i dont think he's a good role model for an AI. just too mouthy and not very mature. i kinda felt that kady malloy seemed a little immature after her performance as well. maybe it's just the way she reacted to the criticism--i donno. but i hate it when contestants arent mature enough to control their facial expressions when they dont agree with the judges! it just makes them look childish. (however, i DO love kady's voice...AND her britney impression! hehe!)

oh yeah and another thing tho...i do feel sorry for the contestants when the judges start nitpicking each other after simon says something stupid or really mean. i mean, that has got to provoke some sort of hugely awkward feeling...and on LIVE TV...so i'll cut them a little slack when that happens ;)

okay im done!!

Rachel said...

I cannot stand that little Danny twit.
David A is my favorite, but I really like Jason, too. He's a doll.

Not too enthused about any of the girls at this point.

Amy said...

FriendinMe: yes, people like Danny tend to get a lot of attention just for the controversy they invoke. that was probably his ploy, little shmuck. i hope your thing with your daughter wasn't serious!

Kelly: guys with a feminine twist are okay as long as I don't have to marry them...oh, i'm already married...good!

Josey: i'm not lovin' this season yet! although catching up on this week's episodes today got me way more into it. i'm thinking i really like David Archuletta. I even downloaded his song from this week from iTunes.

Rachel: *twit* ROTFL! I'm with you on the girl thing after this week. I've revoked my favorite female - she sucked this week!

Anonymous said...

I love Jason as well. He is just the cutest thing isn't he? I'm jealous of his dreads!!! If I was 15 years younger I'd be stalking him. Does that sound obsessed?

Amy said...

Sandra: lol, let's just say you'd be captain of the fan club, shall we?

Unknown said...

I am with you on Danny, we watched the guys last night and I just can't stand his Brittany spears dance moves and tight pants! He is good for laugh though.

Amy said...

Jess: i still have to watch that one! I'll bet he looks like a total retard!