Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love/Hate Meme







Josey just tagged me the other day with this meme-ette. It's a shortie...and so it's a goodie.

I LOVE

  • the Supreme Princess (my daughter)

  • getting my chores done and having the rest of my day to do my stuff

  • when DH compliments me

  • driving...anywhere and in anything; I just have to be the driver and I'm content

  • a fantastic, thick book...better yet a fantastic trilogy

  • having friends that care for me

  • knowing why I'm on earth

I HATE

  • when the alarm goes off

  • the feeling after I've said something stupid

  • the bottom of a bag of Doritos

  • the end of a fantastic trilogy

  • my cell phone (unless I need to make a call)

  • figuring out, at 5:00, what to cook for dinner

  • getting the mail; nothing but bills anymore - not much fun mail these days

3 backward glances:

josey said...

hey, thanks for playing! i love that you called it a meme-ette. hehe. super cute :)

id have to say i'd heartily agree with your love of driving...however, i enjoy riding along, too, esp with hubby! =)

and your hate of the bottom of a bag of Doritos STILL has me crackin up! teehee!!

Amy said...

well that doritos thing should have been #1 seeing as it is actually a "day-ruiner" for me.

FriendinME said...

interesting lists... and with some variations, I could put most of them on my list (kill the alarm clock).

Earlier this week, I went out to our mailbox and got the mail. Just bills and junk. We don't even bother to empty our mailbox every day.

With the coming of cheap phone service and email... getting a fun letter is a thing of the past.

too bad.