Sunday, February 17, 2008

BlogsWeLuv

You're looking at the newest contributor to BlogsWeLuv where anyone can submit their blog for review, and/or submit 10 Questions relating to you and your blog, to be posted on the site. The founding contributors are Tish McQueen of The Kat House, and Mike of Ordinary Folk

I'm so excited to be a blog reviewer! I am looking forward to the opportunity to get out of my shell a little more and find some more really great blogs.

If you're interested in having your blog reviewed, please visit BlogsWeLuv and submit an entry to the contest! For February, not only will you win a blog review, you'll also win 100 credits to Entrecard (if you don't know what these are, click here). You may also make a request directly to me by commenting on this post. Please be patient though - I'm a newbie.

Please support me in my new adventure by coming over to BlogsWeLuv and checking us out!

5 backward glances:

Tish said...

We are so excited to have you on the team, Amy! Thank you!! :)

And thanks for spreading the word about BlogsWeLuv! I'm preparing an introduction post for you right now, and Mike has already put up your bio! Can't wait to read your first review! :)

Have a wonderful day!

Mike said...

It's good to have you aboard, Amy :)

Sorry it took me a bit longer than I mentioned in my e-mail to you to put up your bio. My cold medicine sort of knocked me out :P

Rachel said...

Does this make you sort of like Simon? You can say what you really think just because someone says you can. Don't forget there are people out there that hang their whole lives on a blog just so someone can compliment them, oh wait, that's what you do :)
Just kidding. Congratulations, it sounds perfect for you.

Gypsy at Heart said...

I can't imagine a better reviewer. You've got the gift of wording things well Amy. Will check out BlogsWeLuv better later. What I've read so far is enticing enough to make me want to come back. Good luck.

FriendinME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.