Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back From My Sabbatical

Wow! I've really taken quite a long break from my blog! I've missed it!

We went to DH's parents for their annual Christmas party on Saturday and stayed through Monday. They do have internet access there but I never had enough time nor privacy to blog daily so I put it on hold. Monday, we came back here to dump our dirty clothes, grab clean ones and head to Wendover (Utah's mini Vegas, about 1 1/2 hours from Salt Lake on the Utah/Nevada border) for New Year's Eve. We got back yesterday afternoon late in the afternoon and I seriously was wiped!

It's really nice to be back home other than the whole house looked like an asteroid hit it. I fixed most of that this morning and then I spent the rest of the day doing some actual work - the kind you get paid for. I had so much to get caught up on. I'm finally feeling like I can stick my head out of the hole although I'll jump back in head first tomorrow morning first thing.

Sorry to leave without even posting I'd be gone though. I'll try not to do that again. I've got awards, memes, New Year's resolutions to account for and re-make...the list goes on of things to blog about in the days to come. Check back!

1 backward glances:

josey said...

glad you're back, amy!! hope you're feeling refreshed and unfrazzled soon. hehe!