Monday, October 29, 2007

Newest Award

What blogger doesn't appreciate an award! They are like little unexpected christmas presents! I received this award:



from Josey at Stayin Silly, Livin Lucky last Monday! (oh my gosh - I just realized it took me a week to re-post this award!) Sorry Josey; I've just been so busy! Josey is a girl after my own heart in my ways than one.

I believe that the real reason it took me so long to post this award was that I was trying to figure out who I wanted to pass it along to. I've grown bored with several of the blogs I was regularly reading for a time and deleted them from my GoogleReader. That just leaves me with my all-time favorites, most of whom have already received this award, or an award from me, or couldn't care less if I gave them an award or not anyway. In any case I finally decided to pass it along to the following:

Mad Goat Lady always has the funniest posts, like Ok lets face it..I AM middle aged and hairy. And this post The great washing-up debacle. reminded me so much of my own post I'm That Lady that it cracked me up! Anyway, much deserved!

Tish from The Kat House has been one of my favorite destinations for quite a while. No doubt she's already received this award because from what I've seen, she's earned about a zillion already (actually I just checked and YES, she has received this one before but that doesn't mean she can't get it again, does it?) You just never know what you're going to find on her blog!

Lastly, I just discovered Dariana from Charmed & Dangerous. I got reading one of two posts and before I knew it, I'd read nearly 10 of them! It's like a book you can't put down! But my favorite was her past weekend's exploits: Weekend Warriors huh.lar.ious!


Thanks, ladies, for filling the blogging universe with fodder for another entertaining blogsurf!

BTW, tomorrow I'm going to take advantage of the fact that once you've received the Rockin' Girl Blogger award, you are allowed to pass along the Rockin' Guy Blogger award too - at least that's what Josey said in her post. So, I'm going to do it. I already know who's getting that one.

5 backward glances:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and congrats on your award.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

you are so so welcome for the award! and dont worry about the thank-you-delay. i've been on vacation anyhoo! *teehee* either way, i knew you'd appreciate it =D so again, my pleasure!

when i get some time later today im gonna check out the pages of the gals to whom you passed on the award. even just looking at the blog names gives me the feeling they're a shady (and quite hilarious! hehe) bunch!!

have an awesome day!!

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

hey, congratz on your reward! that's one more than i have! woohoo!

Jay
DatCurious

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy!

And thanks so much for my award! It means just as much as the first time I received it!

And btw, your blog is one of my favorite destinations too! You definitely rock!

Oh, and did you let your mom know that she's famous? hehe.