Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Barn Host


A few years ago, I discovered this little barn while out driving in Clearfield, Utah, a little town about 30 miles north of Salt Lake City and out west by the Lake.

The first time I saw this barn, it was fall just like now and the leaves were beginning to change and I thought that the trees were actually growing inside of the barn. I drive by this barn frequently and when the leaves had all fallen off, I found that the trees are planted just outside but the barn gives the illusion of being a host!

I love this barn. It just makes me happy to look at it.

5 backward glances:

kelly said...

Is this the one you wanted me to take a picture of last fall?
It is very cool.

Anonymous said...

I like that barn...it does look like the host for the trees. Fun, fun, fun.

Rachel said...

That is crazy, it looks like the leaves are taking over the barn.
You are so observant! I'm still frantically looking for street signs..

Grammy said...

What a great barn! Love it - can't believe how the trees look like they are growing in the barn. Very cool.

steven wilson said...

Neat pic of the barn.I am a very big fan of old barns I have several paintings of them around the house,and always stop off at all I come across for a better look.There are some really neat things in an old barn.

Steven