Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HP Photo Book Contest


There's a contest going on where you can win an HP Photo Book. I have actually never done a photo book but I have friends who have and they are really awesome - like your very own professional photo album.

This is her description: HP Photo Books are a fun, easy way to create customized, professional quality photo books at home with an inkjet printer. They come in two sizes, 5"x7" and 8.5"x11", in multiple colors. They are professional looking two-toned linen books which come with 12 sheets of HP Photo Paper and software. You just bend the binding back to replace or rearrange pages and add mementos as you like.

This is my official entry into the contest since you have to blog about Photo Books with a specific theme, and then provide a specific link to the contest itself which is

"Angela at mommy bytes is giving away six HP Photo Books"
See her website for specific rules since there are a few more technicalities. She's giving away 6 books, and the contest ends at midnight on November 15th.

I have lots of theme ideas but I think the first one I'd do would be the best pictures I have of the SP. It would be nice to have them all in one place; something I can give her when she's older (or who knows, just keep for myself). Well I have a load of those pics so that's what I'd do with them other than scrapbook them which I already have done.

1 backward glances:

Angela said...

Thanks for entering, good luck!