Saturday, October 27, 2007

End of the Day

I'm usually a daily blogger but these past couple of days I've slacked a little because I've been so busy in my "real" life. Don't ask what I've been doing because it's really boring stuff but my dad came for a visit this morning and then I had a family get-together tonight that lasted until just a few minutes ago. So, while I'd love to be whitty and post a fabulous blog describing the highlights, I can't. My brain's fried and a migraine has hit me in the past ten minutes. I'm in need of a dark room and some sleep. We're heading to DH's hometown in the morning for the weekend for a short visit (my dad headed to my older sister's house) so I'll probably post tomorrow from there. I hope my migraine's gone by then.

1 backward glances:

Jessica said...

Have a fun trip!