Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fantastic News




I have finally completed the spare bedroom that has been in progress for a year! The only thing left I have to do is find a cute little old fashioned chair for the little desk nook. The room was actually completed this past Monday but my sister-in-law has been here and I didn't want to horn in on her to take pictures. She went home for a couple of days so I took the liberty of taking pics. I am so happy with the way it turned out! I sort of wish it was my bedroom instead of just a spare. Since it's clear in the basement and the last bedroom in the hallway, I can't ever just pass by the room & admire it. I have to actually be going to that room so it's sort of sad it's so hidden. I hope our guests enjoy it. I did my best to make it welcoming.
Another piece of great news is that I finally found a new running partner! She's sort of new at church and her name is Courtney. She's been wanting a partner for about a month but I've been so intimidated by her since she just looks like a marathon runner but my friend Rachel B. finally talked me into just calling her; so I did. Turns out, she's in about the same situation as I am; really been unmotivated, needs to get back in shape; probably can't run more than a couple miles right now etc. So, it'll be perfect! We'll start probably Monday or Tuesday and she can even go at 5 am like I need! How awesome! I'm so excited to start running again on a regular basis. Especially since it's going to start cooling down again soon; there's no better time to be running...it just feels so good!

3 backward glances:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Those art pieces above the bed- are they like the ones I was telling you I wanted to make out of wall paper??

mary said...

I love the room. It looks very soothing and peaceful. I love the art above the bed, did you make them?

Shannon said...

It's so pretty! Can I move in with you??