Friday, August 31, 2007

What's Your Flavor?

Now this is random....

Have you ever consciously thought about the wonders of Jelly Bellies? They are an absolute wonderful & creative invention. I mean, what drug was someone on when they decided to create a little candy that could taste anywhere from peanut butter to jalapenos - and then you could eat both and have peanapenos? How great is that?

I've made the mistake from time to time of taking mixing lots of random flavors to the complete rejection of my tastebuds. Don't do this...it could be wonderful, or it could be horrible.

I have finally, with great deliberation decided that my favorite flavor is ...

Toasted Marshmallows Mmmmm mmmmm.

1 backward glances:

Shelby said...

My favorite is cococorn (coconut and popcorn), sound gross? It's suprisingly not!