Thursday, August 30, 2007

What About Cupcakes


After having a lengthy discussion with Kelly about cupcakes, I then came across this funny little post on Yahoo today.

Question:
I'm curious as to the appeal of cupcakes. I love them, but why? They taste great, are super-cute, and they come in single servings. Plus, I love the look on people's faces when they get a basket of home-made cupcakes, perfectly frosted. Why do you love cupcakes? Or do you have a reason not to like them? I'm really just curious!!

Best Answer Chosen by Asker:
I love cupcakes. They are so sexy!! I would rather get a batch of cupcakes than an actual cake. It is a matter of convenience for me. You can just pick it up peel it and stuff it in your mouth. No knives no forks just pure annihilation.

Response:
I love that you called them sexy! lol

Well, that just leaves me more mystified than before I read it. If a cupcake is sexy then then the world confuses me!

1 backward glances:

kelly said...

cupcakes are fun. They are a portable little party. They are cute and happy and precious. They are individual size, so we can all be greedy little children and not share with anyone. They are pretty to look at and fun to eat.

That being said.... SEXY? I think not. chocolate covered strawberries, maybe. Or, maybe two cupcakes side-by-side. Get it? side-by-side? (like boobs? If you like boobs, that is.)