Friday, August 17, 2007

What Happened to Me?

I've been trying to so hard to figure out all the terminology of HTML, XML blah blah. I'm so confused! I just want a nice new blog that's not the same template everyone else has but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. I've literally spent hours! I used to be the girl everyone went to for tech-support. There was a time when I was the guru and knew all about all most frequently used programs and could trouble shoot nearly every problem. Now, I just stumble through most things and feel overwhelmed by small problems. I can't even figure out Photoshop.

So I'm sitting here spending even more time devoted to these complicated matters, I'm contemplating going to bed and listening to my Harry Potter books. That sounds far more interesting.

Anyone willing to help me? I'd be willing to barter zucchini & tomatoes! How sad am I?

1 backward glances:

Anonymous said...

You and I, my friend, are in the same boat. I thought I knew my way around pretty well but creating my own site is out of my league but I would help if I could.