Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jack Mcclellan

I was watching Nancy Grace last week when she started talking about this guy named Jack Mcclellan. Evidently, this guy is a pedophile who has just barely been arrested but apparently never "did" anything. What's interesting about this creature is that he had a very extensive internet site with the sole purpose of educating child molestors on where they can find LG (little girls), how best to get close to them, how to photograph them and all sorts of other disgusting related topics. There are lots of anti-Jack Mcclellan sites out there too and I visited several of them in my search. JM's website has been shut down and is no longer available, however I found a website that has many snapshopts of what actually was on the site when it was running. Please visit it. Scroll down to

Links to the screen captures of McClellan’s archived blog:

http://fracas.wordpress.com/2007/08/01/jack-mcclellan-thy-name-is-mud/

Here you will find the links to the photos of the site.

I'm concerned about this and writing on my blog for these reasons:

1) this person's site may be shut down but lots more may crop in the meantime
2) by educating ourselves on what child molestor's are doing, looking for, etc., we are protecting our children.

I for one feel a false sense of security in many public places such as Chuck E Cheese, Cherry Hill, etc. Places that are supposed to be relatively safe places for children. But these are the places when we need to be on our guard even more; and since this newscast went out, I have raised my guard. It scares me to death that a child molestor is counting on me to feel safe.

1 backward glances:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing another post about him. I think the more posts out there, the better it is for parents and kids.

The problem is how these creeps are mostly invisible until something bad happens. The more we pay attention to what he had on his site, the better prepared we will be to teach our kids how to be safer in the world. We should know what they're up to so we know what we're up against!

Thanks again for the link!