Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jaunt to Ellen's House

Ellen is my little sister. She lives near Boise, ID with her husband Tony, and two kids Abby & Will. I went there because Will was being blessed. He's only 2 months old and one of the best babies I've ever seen. I'm sure Ellen never forgets about him, but since I'm not his mom it was very easy sometimes for me to forget he was even around!




Publish Post













Baby Will


Abby, her 2 year old on the other hand, is a very active little girl and so cute. Her little trademark was her "de do" which is "thank you" and chattered with the same intonation. So cute!

Natalie had a great time playing with Abby helping her acclimate to running in the sprinklers which started with them fully clothed and ended with neither having a stitch on (pictures withheld). Much fun had!














In the beginning...














Later that hour...














Two beeeeutiful faces

I had a great time catching up with Ellen. We did lots of talking, playing Pente (our favorite family game), ate Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers, worked on a puzzle, watched movies, highlighted her hair, and had a roll-making competition which she of course won.














Ellen & Amy - August 2007

On the way to Boise, Nat and I stopped off in Twin Falls to visit Shoshone Falls which was stunning, and quite interesting to Natalie who wanted to stay there all day. I got this picture of the rainbow in the waterfall and think it's one of the prettiest pictures of the whole trip.














Mom & Natalie - Shoshone Falls















Shoshone Falls, Twin Falls, Idaho

2 backward glances:

Ellen said...

Definately a mossy green.

Carly said...

That sounds like fun Amy! You drove right by my old stomping grounds: Rupert, ID. I love Shoshone falls we use to go a lot when i was younger. I love the picture of you & Natalie in front of them.