Monday, September 3, 2007

Twilight Trilogy


It has been 1 week since Kelly first gave me this book to read. Exactly 1 week later, I finished the entire series of 3 books. I'm a little astonished that I read them so fast because they are all pretty good sized books. I read them mostly at night so it didn't impede my family-life too much fortunately. I remembered why I don't like getting into books though. I stay up way too late every single night and it affects the whole rest of the next day. A good book can wreck an otherwise perfect week.
These books were good books and recommended to the avid reader. I did have a hard time pushing myself to finish the last one though. In the end, I was pushing for Jacob - Edward started to lose his dimension. If you were a pathetic teenager like I was, and you can remember what that felt like, you'll definately be able to relate to these books & love them. However, Stephanie Meyer has been compared with J.K. Rowling and that is just a laugh.

0 backward glances: