Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Thought & An Award

I'm driving around listening to my XM, and as frequently happens, I reach up evidently to push the "rewind" button that doesn't exist. Why do I keep doing this? Don't I know that radio doesn't have this particular feature?


Well, in my mind...it should. I mean, everything else in this world does. My iPod, my satellite TV, every program I watch, my Windows Media, anything on the internet, downloads onto my phone, DVD players, all the stuff on my iPaq. I mean, I understand the reasons, but come on - get with the system people! At least can't I record a good song for playback later on? It's really killing me!


And...not to be forgotten...Tish from The Kat House has bestowed upon me another award because she's so thoughtful! This one is "I'm A Little Nutty"...and if you read this blog, you know why... Thank you Tish! I would like to pass this award on to Josey (random thoughts keep on rollin'), and Mad Goat Lady (who actually saw a kangaroo on her front lawn on Thursday ...wow!), and also to Mrs. Furious who cracks me up.

1 backward glances:

josey said...

awwww, thanks amy!! what a totally cute (and befitting hehe) award. plus, i LOVE squirrels. AND i just happen to be eating some nuts with my breakfast. LOL!!! thanks for the encouragement...i keep singing to myself (to the tune of Proud Mary), "random thoughts keep on rollin'!" teehee!

LOL. okay, its monday morning. and im super weerd today! ;)