Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't You Hate It When...

...you fall on your butt in the snow in front of a whole bunch of cars waiting at a light. And, as you're getting up, you fall again. You look over at the cars, and you see some people start laughing so you start laughing as you're trying to get up, and laughing makes you fall on your butt again, and tear your pants. And as you're again, trying to get up, you realize all the stuff's fallen out of your purse.

That was me.

I can laugh at myself.

9 backward glances:

Carly said...

Sorry Amy but I would definitely be one of those laughing! I would also be laughing even harder if it was me it was happening too. It's good to laugh at yourself.

josey said...

LOLOL!!! oh you poor girl! i am SO not sure-footed; i'm always falling on slick surfaces.

i'm glad you can take it in stride--and i hope your tailbone is okay. LOL. and that your purse contents are intact ;)

and yes, i would have been laughing WITH you, too ;)

Jessica said...

Oh no!!! Today?

FriendinME said...

well heck, if you are gonna make a fool of yourself, you might as well do it big. lol ;)

Rachel said...

No WAY!

Andrew said...

I so would not have been one standing there laughing, Amy. I woulda been the one racing back to my house to get my video camera! Heh. That's awesome.

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I have done that before- haven't we all.

Amy said...

yes WAY! And for those of you who would be laughing at me, that's cool! It totally makes sense! I'd be laughing too if it happened in front of me! It would have made it on America's Funniest Videos if it HAD been recorded!

Steve said...

Laughing WITH you! We've all been there. :D