Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Keep Forgetting

I'm not sure why I keep doing this to myself. I seem to have no capacity to learn and retain new information.

Remember that "run" I went on the other night after I pressed the "submit" button on the triathlon? Yeah, great run. Total success. Great high after.

Now...I can't move. Literally I was doing the prego walk today and every single muscle in my legs, back and abs are screaming. Guess I shouldn't let it go so long between my runs, and then attempt a longer one. I mean, I can do it...but should I?

And why do I forget how bad it feels after I start an exercise routine and go hard-core just because I can?

I have my first spin class tomorrow in several years. Those are seriously hard classes and I'm really excited. Nothing gets me in shape like spinning!

1 backward glances:

The Buntens said...

Oh, I love spinning, too! I was just thinking about going this morning.

I actually just took my first class a couple months ago and wrote a post about it. It was just HARD! But I ended up loving it after I could sit down a couple days later.

thanks for stopping by my blog!
I have enjoyed yours as well.