Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Two Front Teef

Bugs has officially lost both bottom and top teeth. Both top teeth were so loose they dangled there for days because she was too nervous to pull them. The top left actually fell out in her sleep but yesterday the top right started bleeding so The Marshmallow grabbed a piece of napkin to dab out out the blood and while he was at it, he grabbed the tooth too and pulled it out. She said she didn't even feel it and was so happy he did it. I can't believe she's lost all these teeth and she's not even 6 yet! I can't get over looking at that little face without baby teeth anymore.

3 backward glances:

Rachel said...

Hello Toothless Grin. So cute. Just wait until the BIG teeth come in...

Amy said...

i was going to say something about those big awkward crazy looking teeth but thought i'd preserve the post for positive so she could look back and only remember the goodness of the day. but those teeth do look so big and funny when they come in, don't they? i miss you rachel!

Lesley said...

So very sweet! I love that phase! It made me so sad when my boys got their grown up teeth because it changed their look so much - so much older!