Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ruffle Shirt

It was so nice to have the day to sew! It took me about 1/ 2 the day, with a whole bunch of interruptions, to make the cutest top you've ever seen!

Thanks to Lesley who was kind enough to let me borrow this cute pattern, I managed to put together a great little shirt for Bugs. Thanks to ME and my meticulous obsession to making sure everything was perfect (not my typical sewing MO), it was a perfect fit.

That's it. I'm officially addicted.

4 backward glances:

Lesley said...

Oh my! It turned out so good! Mine had too many mistakes to post one that close up!ha! I really love your fabric choices - they work great together. Now how cute would it be to pair it with a pair of cut-off jeans with a coordinating ruffle added to the bottom? Sorry I mentioned it... : )

Amy said...

ooh, that's an awesome idea! i made a bunch of cut-offs last year with ribbon but never thought of the ruffles - i'm so doing it! i was actually wondering what she'd wear this with other than regular pants or shorts.

Heidi Sue said...

SO,SO Cute! How fun!

Amy said...

thanks Heidi! it was way fun!