Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Sunday Well Spent

My house is trashed. Literally trashed! I'm so grateful there's no school tomorrow because Bugs and I can get down to business and sort through this trash pit. I would be so embarrassed if someone stopped by right now! Did I mention to you that I have a one year old Tazmanian Devil living in our midst? Her name is Tinkerpot and chaos follows her.

But instead of chasing my little devil around the house with a broom and trashcan, I sat here...

and watched this cutie...
and this cutie...and this Marshmallow and a 4-wheeler wrestle with a boxwood bush.

It was a very nice relaxing Sunday.

1 backward glances:

Lesley said...

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon! Everything else can wait.

I loved seeing pictures of your girls - so very very cute. Loved the toothless grin : )