Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some Random Things

Random Thought Provokers
What makes you laugh?:my friends, and my dorky husband
Who is your hero?:Christ
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?:Renee
How many pairs of shoes do you own?:about 20 too many
Seriously... Where does the other sock end up?:behind the dryer!
Who do you blame for your mood today?:Christ - it's a great mood
If the Internet were sex... I would:be considered a nymph
Have you ever seen a dead body?:i'm old enough to have seen my fair share, and young enough to still have many left to see
What is something scientists need to invent?:a robot who cooks and does laundry
What should we do with stupid people?:love them anyway
Have you ever broken a bone?:yes, my arm when i was 16. it was awful!
Do you watch local news? Why?:no. it's all depressing and annoying. besides DH fills me in on all the important stuff
What happens after you die?:it depends on what you did while you were alive!
How big is your bed? Big enough?:big enough that i get to be with DH but have enough space to be spred eagle!
How long do you think you will live?:until i've finished what God sent me to do
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 backward glances: