Thursday, July 19, 2007

So Far It's a Perfect Day

Now this day started out RIGHT! I was up EARLY actually! It's a miracle. Well not exactly - I have been doing it quite a bit more lately but today it just felt great! I got plenty of sleep last night so that certainly helps. I got home, watered all my flower beds, showered, dressed, got all my chores done, worked outside for awhile fertilizing and stuff. Then Nat got up and she seemed surprised to see me not in bed which was adorable. She helped me outside, then we came in and had a wonderful breakfast of fresh (yeah!) tomatoes w/toast & feta cheese. How nice not to have Rice Krispies for a change. What a great breakfast! It's only 9am and we're both dressed and ready to go. She's playing play-doh and we haven't had the TV on once! I wish all days could start just like this one. In my perfect world, they would.

Oh - and I'm finally getting my hair chopped tonight! I can't wait!

1 backward glances:

Grammy said...

Hi Amy, it's me, Katie's mom. I loved reading your blog entries. Keep it up! I had one of those "beautiful day" moments today as I walked our dog. It stormed here last night, so the western sky was still full of rain clouds. The morning sun was just peeking out and the air was that really neat golden color. All at once I spotted a little strip of a rainbow. It was so beautiful! I love the out of doors. I used to be a runner like you, but now have graduated to being a walker. The old hips and knees can't take the running anymore. Have a wonderful day! I'm so glad Katie has you for a friend.