Saturday, July 28, 2007

Feeling Like a Princess


I found this picture of me the other night. It was one of my favorite bridal shots. When I decided to get married, I looked around at all the various veils available but none seemed just right so I hired someone to make it. It was absolutely the most beautiful veil I have ever seen and went literally down to my knees. Plus I had a layer that went over my face during the ceremony. I love the way it nearly takes up the whole picture providng me the perfect soft backdrop to my princess moment.

2 backward glances:

Rachel said...

You look like a princess! I love at my wedding pictures and wonder what happened to me in 9 years... you look the same in your picture as you do today, beautiful.
Thanks for the talk last night. It was good to hear your voice :)

Unknown said...

You look amazing! Don't you wish you could go back to that exact moment once in a while:)