Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's Report

  • Laundry - check
  • Kitchen clean - check
  • Chaotic rooms - check
  • Nursery progress - not even a little bit of a check
But I worked today going on about 5 hours of sleep, and did a myriad of other things so I'm not going to beat myself up.

On a very happy note, my DH finally put a real door (as opposed to a stupid pocket door) on the bathroom in my bedroom. The pocket door was so freaking loud that in the middle of the night, unless I wanted to wake him up every single time I am up, I have been having to go down the hallway to use the bathroom which is probably not a huge deal except it's another 10 steps in my delirium and I might wake up SP who will inevitably want to come sleep with us - and that's just out, my friends.

So hello new beautiful door on my bathroom! And thank you DH for finally having mercy on me now that there's only 3 weeks left of this frequent nighttime peeing!

I'm exhausted guys. I am SO totally going lights out at 6:30 pm.

1 backward glances:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo for you and your cute husband!!! I so do not miss the nighttime peeing thing. I am so excited you are almost done!!!!!