Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly What's Up On My Etsy!!!

Some very cute cards were listed this week on The Charming View. Here's a sample in case you missed it!

This graduation announcement proved to a favorite with Etsy shoppers! It can be customized according to your school colors - how great is that?
I love the bright colors and glowing star on this Christmas card: And I LOVE these polka dots. Of course you could use this design for any occasion because it's so versatile.And don't forget this cute graduation announcement. I love this navy blue. It can also be substituted with your school colors also...I also had the shop critiqued in a forum with some interesting and constructive advice which I needed. I'm excited to be making the changes ongoing throughout the next few weeks. You may have noticed some things already!

Remember, I've got a pre-Christmas promo going on: 50 cards for the price of 25. Offer ends November 10th so hurry! Don't let this offer pass you by!

0 backward glances: