My little Tinkerpot is one today. We'll have an extended family party on Saturday for her but today, we had a small celebration for her. It's such a hoot to see a baby eat cake.
Things I want to remember about her at one:
- the way she says "ooooooooh" when she sees something that interests her
- the way she sings to any song that comes on the radio
- her favorite song is the opener to the cartoon "Olivia"
- her fat little legs poking down from dresses
- when you say "I'm gonna get you!" she grins and runs right to you with her arms wide open
- when I sing to her at night before I lay her down, she immediately rests her head on my chest
- she'll have a binky in her mouth and one in her hand so when I take the one out of her mouth, I'll turn around and she'll have another one in there
- she tries to get both fists into the animal cracker jar and pulls out as many as she possibly can then shoves them all into her tiny little mouth
- I put her first ponytail in her hair yesterday. It lasted 1 hour
- if you say, "give kisses!" she pushes her face toward your face to give a kiss