Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hershey's Best Loved Chocolate Cheesecake - The Report

As I said a few weeks ago, I decided to make some of the recipes that have been in my files for years. Tonight, because it was Valentine's Day, I decided to try this recipe first. It's actually a Hershey's recipe and since I am a devoted Hershey's chocolate fanatic, thought it would be worth a try.

Suffice it to say that mine did not look like this picture...but it will next time. And yes, there will be a next time. It was absolutely delicious! And I'm not the only one to say that. The Fam practically inhaled theirs and The Marshmallow, who isn't usually very verbal about foods he likes was very complimentary - and so that means he loved it.

I should have cooked it a bit longer but once it was refrigerated, it didn't make any difference other than it cracked big-time. It was very rich and chocolately and the flavor was very cheese-cakey. Worth every single second - and it was pretty easy so that's a bonus. Once I get the oven time right, it will be a recipe I can always make for company. I like those types of recipes. Good stand-bys.

If anyone wants the recipe, let me know in the comments and I'll post it.

1 backward glances:

Rachel said...

I've been eating a cheesecake from Costco all weekend. I think I need to throw away the last three pieces, but I just can't seem to do it. I can't waste CHEESECAKE! Yours look yummy!