Monday, June 8, 2009

The Mop's Going Down

You Guys. I'm so excited! If there is no other reason for growing my hair to the point of hating every single strand every single moment of the day, it is to be so excited for the day when you get to chop it all off!

And that, my friends is what I am doing. Do you remember me from days when my hair was really short? I know. It's been a long time. Well over a year since I began this painful process of growing it out, and for what? To look like crap every day? I guess so. Because I do. I know.

But that's all about to change. Wednesday at 3:30 my whole outlook on life will change. I'm going for the cut and color and I wish I could just fast forward to then. Here's a pic of me about 3 1/2 years ago...and that's where this mop is headed. I LOVE my hair in this picture - it's the "me" I look for in the mirror. (Isn't Bugs so cute in these pictures? It almost makes me cry to see her so little again.)

0 backward glances: