Friday, June 8, 2007

Twenty Years From Now

Twenty years from now...I see myself accepting my gray hair and wrinkly skin. I see myself finding new reasons to love my husband now that our nest will be empty. I see myself on a farm & still be close to my family. I hope to see that I will still not be visited much by death among friends. I see myself not regreting too many decisions I made in younger years. I see myself still a runner. I see myself surrounded by more family & friends (and maybe a grandchild). I see that I have overcome some of the petty nuisance behaviors that have plagued many of my younger years. I see myself giving more time to volunteering than for paid labor and feeling happy that I'm capable. I see myself a little more educated and a lot more wise. I see that I have served hands-on in several natural disasters as the leader in a company devoted to these causes in occupational therapy. I see myself happy with the life I've created.

0 backward glances: