Friday, June 8, 2007

How Did I Get Out of Shape?

Oh, it must have been those early morning roll-overs! I went this morning to take my Tahoe down to this place at Colonial Square (about 1 1/2 miles from the house) to finally have an iPod adapter installed -YEAH!, again YEAH! And I took my 10 speed and bike trailer to come home with. It's a little up-hill from there to here but I thought it would be no sweat. Well, it was...a lot of sweat. My lungs are hurting me and it's been 15 minutes since I got home! I need to get out more! I'm so glad the weather is nice again so I can get back out! But it did feel so good to be back on that thing. I think poor Todd's wondering why he even bought me that bike since I've ridden it a total of 5 times. Seriously though, every time I get on it, I blow a tire - that sounded funny. Anyway, anyone up for a ride? I have a spare bike!

1 backward glances:

Anonymous said...

I will go! If we go early in the morning. I LoVE my bike....