Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Post From The Past

I was reading my blog today...going back through the years. It's hard to believe I've had this blog now for 5 years. I'm so glad I've kept this blog - it is really like reading a journal and it brings back so many memories.  Over the next couple of days, I'm going to share a few of my older posts that I think are either funny, interesting or just strike me. Like this one, posted in December of 2007. I think it was a meme or something but I think it's hilarious and even a little frightening.

Things No One Knows

  • I blush when I read smut in a romance novel even though no one knows what I'm reading (I hate romance novels - many people know that though)
  • I love the painful feeling when floss bites into my tender gums, and sometimes over-do it just to feel it again and again (yeah, sick huh)
  • I wish my name wasn't Amy...maybe Pepper. You can call me Pepper if you want.
  • I love the way naked trees look against a dark sky...it makes me pensive
  • I still like the smell of paste, although I haven't sniffed it since I was a 2nd grader :)
  • Since about 2 years ago, I hate looking at myself in the mirror and avoid it when I can
  • I'm lonely most of the time, even though I enjoy spending time by myself
  • During my clepto teenaged years, I stole from a charity
  • My worst fear, it's unspeakable and makes me choke and then I can't breathe
  • I have a soft spot for homeless people and I give them the entire contents of my wallet whenever I can (usually $1 lol). I don't care what they spend it on.
  • I'm physically unable to put an ailing plant in the trash. I feel like a murderer
  • I cheated hardcore on a College Algebra final and would not have passed the class had I not done so
  • I've always ached for something big but don't know what it is

0 backward glances: