Monday, September 1, 2008

Very Nice Blog Award

I've been away for the weekend and didn't get time to post I'd be gone. I hate doing that and I'm sorry.

But while I was away, a really nice blog award was bestowed upon me - probably the nicest one I've ever received. A really beautiful write-up was written about my last post about the little old lady down the street on The Rising Blogger. After reading the post, I was just so flattered. I wanted to share it with you.

In keeping with the tradition of her nomination system, I was asked to nominate another blog post that I think is worthy of the Post of the Day award, which I have done anonymously and if you visit her blog in the next few days I'm sure you'll be able to figure out which one I nominated.

2 backward glances:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice. Congrats!

FriendinME said...

the post was worthy :)