Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Don't Care Right Now

I'm sort of apathetic toward my blog right now. It happens to me from time to time. I'm struggling every day when I think of what to post and I just decided I just don't even care about it.

I'm not ending it but I might not post much for the next little while until I can become enthused about it again. For those of you who follow me on GoogleReader, it'll be easy to see when I've posted, and for the rest of you I hope you check in me every couple of days because who knows what I might put up.

Anyway, hope that's alright but I need a little break. I'll still be reading all of yours though!

4 backward glances:

DummersUntie91 said...

Dude, or should I say, Dudette,

That's a bummer, but I understand. I think it's call pregnancy... It's all Good!

T

Matthew Howard said...

I go through the same thing about once a month. It gets especially bad when I don't know what to write. So hopefully it helps to know your not the only one! :)

Original GRITS said...

Yea, I feel ya. I'm doing the same thing right now...and I have no idea why. *shrug* Think it might be the time of year or something?

Kimmie said...

Hey do what the girls said the other day, "I am a cash register and I don't care!"