Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Not Pregnant

I'm not! Really. But, I've been thinking a lot about it lately. Do women think more about babies in the Spring? It seems like there's an awful lot of them right now!

When I was pregnant, it was Fall in the early stages. I remember smelling vividly lots of aromas [odors]. I can't tell you what they were either, but they all added up to one collective smell of "being pregnant in the Fall". So for the next two years in the Fall, I was bombarded by these smells that would take me right back to being pregnant - and the nausea I felt when I smelled certain things. This year was better and I didn't notice it, thank goodness. Winter smells weren't as bad unless I was around a citrus air freshner or anything citrus-smelling, or cooking meat. Barf! The only time I threw up was when I smelled a cooking pork chop. Sick.

Then there were the aches, the rashes [no details], the pains, the heaviness, the swelling, the ... And my pregnancy wasn't even that miserable! But do I want to do it again...thank goodness I don't remember all of it.

I guess I've been thinking more about it because I guess I need to give in and admit that it's time, I'm ready. I need my other kiddo here finally. No sense putting it off anymore. Our family needs to expand our horizons. Won't that be fun? Honestly, I can't wait.

1 backward glances:

Unknown said...

I can't wait either! I need someone to have a baby with me and complain with:)