Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Christmas

My side of the family usually does a get-together dinner a few weeks early each year to sort of get it out of the way. It sounds sort of bad but it works. We had the get-together last night. We went to Tuscany - a fairly nice Italian restaurant in Salt Lake. For the first time I was disappointed in our dinner.

We had a large group and I had specifically reserved a large round table. When we got there, we'd been inadvertently been booted for a larger party, and no one had called me. I made a stink about it of course and probably got some spit in my meal as a result. At least that's what The Marshmallow projected.

The calamari tasted like undercooked fries. The menu didn't have a great deal of selection.

However, the sea bass was incredible! And that was the highpoint.

On another note, I'm sick now for like the 4th day in a row. I think it is now officially bronchitis - I get it very easily. A tiny little cold inevitably goes straight to my lungs, and the asthma didn't help me a bit. I'm probably on the tail end of it which is good because my weeks are busy and right now being pregnant is all I can really handle.

Sorry no pics of our family dinner - I was lazy.

1 backward glances:

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. It looks like the cold weather is hitting your way too.. get lots of rest.
You're such the little planner!