Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have You Ever Googled Your Own Name?

Yikes. I did the other day and let's just say, if anyone was ever trying to find me, it wouldn't be difficult at all. Because of this blog, I'm literally an open book and because my blog has been around for quite a while, it's got references all over the web.

I had no idea that I was so "available". I feel sort of frivolous and idk, eeezy.

I really don't know why all of the sudden I"m feeling so exposed! Having a blog puts you out there for sure. I guess because I have shared lots of things over the years - feelings, my pudgy prego feet, problems, kid pics. Sort of makes me realize why The Marshmallow resists me talking about him so much... It also makes me want to go back and delete my post about well, you know! If you read this blog much...you do know which one I'm talking about :)

I'm deleting it right now just because then I won't feel so icky.

3 backward glances:

Christy said...

It helps if your turn off the ability to come up on search engines. People can still access your blog with the address but your post won't pop up in a search engine. Makes me feel less exposed anyway.

Rachel said...

yep. that's why I went private... my story is for my friends and family, not the ward members to keep tabs on me, or somebody that just wants to spy of my life.

Heidi Sue said...

WOW!! I would have never have thought that.